Mindfulness and Conscious Leadership 1:1
This is a Personal Online Mindfulness and Conscious Leadership Program specially created for professionals like you. I want to make it easy for you so that you can learn from the comfort of your home or office, if that is the case.
Meditate every day = raise your level of well-being and awareness and transform your life
This is a Personalized Program, adapted to you, at your pace and at your moment.
You will learn to train your mind with Mindfulness Practices to have more inner calm, more peace of mind and more space to be yourself.
Easy, Simple and Comfortable
Throughout 8 weeks I will guide you with a specific content plan so that you learn what Mindfulness Meditation is and how you are going to integrate it into your life as a totally powerful habit.
You will learn the specific techniques to calm your level of mental activity, to generate a state of greater calm, center and energy.
No more coffee or sugar. How about?
In several weeks you will transform the way you relate to yourself, your relationships, your work, and your way of leading, creating greater peace and enjoyment in your life, leading each day from your own power and well-being
This program is for you, if…
- You are a leader, according to your attitude in life, not by what your business card says.
- You have professional and personal responsibilities that you would like to attend to better.
- You have a high workload and you find it difficult to keep up with the pace you think you need.
- Do you feel tired.
- You need to learn more resources that are sustainable to lead more and better yourself and your team.
- You sometimes have mental dispersion and lack of concentration at work.
- You feel little mental clarity to make good decisions.
- You feel that you are not present either at home or at work.
- You need mental space and time to be able to think strategically and creatively.
- You are going through a moment of transition in your life and you would like to have tools that facilitate it.
What are you going to learn?
- What is the mind, how does it work and what is the difference between the mind and the brain.
- What is the most important soft skill of great leaders and how the practice of Mindfulness is the key to developing it.
- How to train attention on a daily basis so that you choose when to create a more calm state of mind and center, with all your resources at your disposal.
- Techniques to train attention so that you achieve a level of calm and important mental clarity.
- Specific Breathing Techniques from Yoga toenergize you, balance your state or relax itwith just a few minutes of practice.
- You will understand the meaning of“slowing down to speed up” and you will apply it to transform the way you lead and be in the world.
- You will learn to integrate the practices in an easy and convenient way to your rhythm of life and your schedule.
- The bases of neuroscience to understand the reason for your meditative practice and the transformation that your brain experiences.
- You will know how to make important decisions, and not so important,in an intuitive and easy way.
- You will know how to have the experience ofexpanding time and putting this resource to your advantage.
- You will understand what your emotions are, what they are for in your life, and what messages they want to give you
- You will learn to use your most uncomfortable emotions to be your fuel in your personal and professional life.
- You will know how toorganize your agenda according to your values and priorities, without letting the agendas of others get in the way of yours.
- You will learn to see others as equals and at the same time as unique resources, thus accelerating your impact on your environment and on your team.
- You will learn tolisten like a true leader, and give others space to express themselves, collecting high-level feedback to develop your personal and team leadership.
- You will learn to converse consciously, bringing your presence to the moment, knowing what to say, when, how and to whom.
- You will learn to lead conscious meetings, reducing the time spent and increasing productivity, having exponential results.
“With Meditation, the value of what you do rises exponentially, and so it is received”
Thích Nhất Hạnh
- You will improve your physical, mental and emotional health by reducing stress levels.
- You will generate a state of calm, center and mental clarity to make good decisions personally.
- You will be more aligned in body, mind and emotions, so you will be more able to flow in your day to day.
- You will strengthen the connection with yourself and you will increase your level of personal self-awareness: you will quickly realize what is happening to you inside, and thus you will be able to manage it.
- You will manage your energy level very effectively throughout the day.
- You will know how to understand and manage your emotions to put them in your favor.
- You will be more at peace with yourself, those around you, and the world.
- You will create a very powerful habit to be at peace with whatever is happening, whatever it is, in your life.
- You will learn to manage moments of change and transition in your life without so much wear and tear.
at a professional level
- You will achieve higher levels of concentration to be highly productive.
- You will generate a state of calm, center and mental clarity to make good decisions for your career and in the day to day work.
- You will know how to organize your agenda coherently and in a highly effective way.
- You will develop an exceptional level of listening to solve conflicts and empower your team.
- You will lead mindful meetings and mindful conversations with your colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- You will develop your intuition to know what step or decision you have to take.
- You will achieve higher levels of productivity at the same time as high personal satisfaction.
- You will know how to give a higher level of energy to your body and mind in moments of intense work.
- Develop important emotional competencies for one’s own self-leadership and leadership of others.
- Create more authentic relationships, because you will be more authentic, with bosses, colleagues and team, significantly improving the quality of your communication, and therefore, your results. li>
- You will develop a state of Presence to be in a relaxed, alert and open state to generate solutions creative to conflicts and complex situations.
- You will develop the Conscious Leader that you carry in you, to be an example that there is another way to lead from Well-Being.